How we can support you through the estate administration process
We understand that dealing with the death of a loved one can be a stressful and emotional experience. This is why we want to support our clients at their time of need by offering them access to professional services that can reduce the burden on them at this difficult time.
One task that you may need to consider is administering the estate of the person who has passed away. This can be a complex and time consuming legal process that involves dealing with all of the assets and liabilities associated with the estate. This could include property, stocks, shares, bank accounts and other personal belongings that need to be distributed in line with the Will.
There is often a significant amount of paperwork that needs to be completed, not to mention liaising with various third parties and calculating the tax that is payable on the estate. Some clients choose to undertake the estate administration themselves but others prefer to appoint a specialist firm to do the hard work for them.
CJC Legal Services offers a number of services that you can take advantage of:
- Free, impartial and practical advice on what to do when someone dies so that you can understand your options and make an informed decision with confidence
- A comprehensive estate administration service that will remove the stress, effort and legal liability of dealing with a potentially complicated process yourself
- A fixed fee service so that you know exactly what you will pay up front and don’t have the uncertainty of hourly rates or contingency fees to consider
- Regular updates on how the estate is being managed
- You will be allocated a dedicated personal estate adviser
For an informal discussion about CJC Legal Services and their services, please contact us on 01283 545586.